Oil India Limited
Last Date: 06/06/2017.
Oil India Limited intends to engage
the following persons on contract basis for its KGB Project, purely for temporary requirement initially for a period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum term of two years. The details are given below:
1. Drilling Engineer: 02 Posts
2. Well-site HSE Officer: 01 Post
3. Well-site Civil Engineer: 01 Post
4. Well-site Chemist: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess
1. BE/ B Tech in Engineering or PGD in Petroleum Exploration or equivalent from a recognized University for S.No-1
2. Graduation Degree (4-year regular course) from any recognized university in any discipline of Engineering/ Diploma of three years regular duration from any recognized university/ Technical Institute in any discipline of Engineering for S.No-2
3. BE or B. Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute for S.No-3
4. Post Graduation in Chemistry of minimum 02 years duration or BE/ B.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering of minimum 04 years from a recognized University
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with with original mark-sheets, certificates (including experience certificate & caste certificate) and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size recent photographs and filled in Bio Data form on 06 & 08-06-2017. Venue details are mentioned below.
|Date & Time of Interview for S.No-1
||06-06-2017 from 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM
|Date & Time of Interview for S.No-2
||07-06-2017 from 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM
|Date & Time of Interview for S.No-3
||07-06-2017 from 01.00 PM to 02.00 PM
|Date & Time of Interview for S.No-4
||08-06-2017 from 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM
||Training & Placement Office, Swarnotsav Bhavan, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)-533003, A.P